HARRISON — Free lunches are available on Wednesdays and Fridays from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. at St. Athanasius Church in Harrison and are sponsored by The Stone Soup Project. Upcoming menus are:
- March 14: Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, green beans, pears.
- March 16: Lemon-pepper baked fish, glazed carrots, potato wedges, mandarin oranges.
- March 21: Chicken/California blend vegetable/and biscuit casserole, peas, applesauce.
- March 23: Beef tacos and bean tacos, Spanish rice, chips with salsa and guacamole, fruit salad.
- March 28: Nancy’s chicken, wild rice pilaf, carrots, pineapple.
- March 30: Macaroni and cheese, soup, green salad, grapes with melons/apples or berries.